6-3-20

If I had to write a letter to my future self I would say to definitely be humble and give back to the community. Since I really want to do good for myself when I get older I feel like it is always good to give back to the people in need who have it worse then me. I would also like to encourage kids to always follow their dreams and try to get involved in as much as you can. Especially things like clubs that make you a lot of new friends who have the same interest as you. I would also like to say never take advantage of other people because when people get older and all they want is money sometimes they take advantage of them to get more money and that isn't ok because it can ruin someone else's life. Also, you should be the best possible dad you can be to your future children (hopefully) because kids are the best thing in someones life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3-25

3-23-20

4-21