3-23-20

I don't really know many things about this topic but just based off reading what mr. schick had to say along with doing some of the research I found out I came to find out how pure their relationship really was. First I saw that he got this horse off a wager with his Dad. The cost of the horse was 13 talents. Which is equal to almost 182,000 U.S dollars now which is crazy. The horse passed away in 326 B.C. and most people agreed the horse died from old age not from battle wounds but no one really knows this for sure. Also from what I read it seemed like this horse was his best friend, sometimes in life you have a animal that you feel like is better then most humans in the world and this is how he felt. This horse went into battle with him, they rode around for fun, when your animal is around you this much and you are always having fun with it, it is hard not to get attached to it like this so I think this is the reason they were so close because they were always doing everything together. And I know this from experience when you have an animal this close to you, the you feel like best friends with when they die, it is like losing a close family member. It is one of the hardest things someone will have to go through.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3-25

4-21