3-19-20

I actually think that they cyber days are not that bad because it is letting us sleep in and have a break from going to school everyday along with practice after. It is also good because we don't have set times for classes and we can do our stuff when we want like how I am now at 11:12 at night. But I do miss some of my friends from school along with the lacrosse team. Another bad side to this is most places are closed so I can't really go anywhere right now to have fun so it's not a complete break. Other then this I kind of enjoy iy but I am scared for my brother who is a senior at Curley's lacrosse season being cancelled because it is his last one with all of his friends. I am hoping this cleans up as soon as possible so everyone can get back to their normal life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3-25

3-23-20

4-21