From Prehistory to Civilization

Today in class we learned about The origins and the "ages"

Some of the things I found that were important was that 200,000 years ago a human species emerged in Central Africa. This is where life started. I also learned that the earliest prehistoric age is called the Paleolithic age. I also learned that when there is a surplus amount a food in a populated place, woman will have to take care of the children while the men do the dirty work in the fields. When they were out in the field the wheel and plow really helped because there was more food being produced at one time, this caused a lot of different people migrate to this town because of all of the food that was being produced. The last thing I took a note on was that Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Iran all make the Fertile Crescent.

Comments

  1. Good work, Connor.

    I gave you credit for a Wednesday blog, even though you weren't in class yet. Also, I'm making sure you know that you still need to post a brief blog even if you are not in class that day. It can be something like "I wasn't in class because I was sick," or "I missed class because of a lacrosse game".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3-25

3-23-20

4-21